leader in high end luxury
Add blog to our blog directory. richgoptr.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

VERY BERRY DELICIOUS

Bringing you a delicious mouth watering treat that is great and a healthy dessert. It's a low calorie yogurt that tastes like a smooth ice cream. They offer you a variety of delicious flavors as well. Cheesecake, red velvet and lets not forget all the toppings; strawberry, cheese cake, yes actual pieces, cookie crumbs and so much more. I'm telling you it's a must try, last week I stopped by and made me a Sunday. I had cheese cake with strawberries and pineapple, when I say scrumptious I mean it was off the hook. I've had different frozen yogurts before, but this "Chill Berry" is definite the new move for flavor the yogurt is a smooth texture and simply is hands down the best.

Do yourself a favor and go try them. You can try a sample to see first if you like it. If your in New York, stop by their store located at: 414 Lenox Avenue, (near 131st St.)

Once you've tried it, you'll be telling all your friends and stopping by for more. With the summer before you, this is a chill you can't resist.

3 comments:

  1. yummmmmmmmmmmm yes i love it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy, will surely try that one.
    try out my midsummer night's pasta treat as well, let me know how that tasted :)

    http://parmitaborah.blogspot.com/2011/06/midsummer-nights-pasta-treat.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi marie, my first time here and decided to be your follower.
    The pic of your chill berries looks delicious. Do visit my blog, would love to read a comment from you too. Have a nice day and take care

    ReplyDelete